- : Home page for NIH peer review news, policies, practices, documents and archives.
- : Section 2.4 outlines the peer review process for grant applications.
NIH Guide Notice NOT-OD-18-115: Maintaining Integrity in NIH Peer Review: Responsibilities and Consequences (December 22, 2017)
- : Outlines the possible consequences that may ensue and actions that the NIH (in coordination with other offices) may take in response to a breach of integrity in peer review.
NIH Guide Notice NOT-OD-15-106: Applicant Responsibilities in Maintaining the Integrity of NIH Peer Review (June 18, 2015)
- : States the NIH position regarding the responsibilities of investigators and institutional officials in maintaining the integrity of the NIH review process, including consequences for inappropriate or unethical behaviors.
- : Describes the multiple safeguards NIH has in place to ensure confidentiality in peer review.