- : Video modules and discussion guides focus on key aspects of rigor and reproducibility in research, including bias, blinding and exclusion criteria.
Online Learning Tool for Research Integrity and Image Processing, by the UAB Center for Ethics and Values.
- : Emphasis is on best practices for image processing in science.
Responsible Conduct in Data Management, by Northern Illinois University.
- : Topics include data selection, collection, handling, analysis, publication and reporting, and ownership.
ORI: Introduction to the Responsible Conduct of Research - Chapter 6: Data Management Practices, by NH Steneck, PhD.
- : Reviews the topics of data ownership, collection, protection, sharing and offers future considerations.
Responsible Conduct of Research: Data Acquisition and Management, by Columbia University.
- : Interactive, case-based approach that includes the following topics: data integrity, responsible data collection record-keeping practices, responsible selection and analysis of data, and responsible data ownership, sharing and storage.
Making the Right Moves: A Practical Guide to Scientific Management for Postdocs and New Faculty. Chapter 8: Data Management and Laboratory Notebooks, by Burroughs Wellcome Fund and Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
- : Covers the basics of daily record keeping and good practice for laboratory notebooks.
Guidelines for Responsible Data Management in Scientific Research, by Clinical Tools, Inc.
- : Reviews general rules and best practices in data management.