NIH Guide Notice NOT-OD-19-114: Reminders of NIH Policies on Other Support and on Policies related to Financial Conflicts of Interest and Foreign Components (July 10, 2019)
- : This notice reminds the extramural community about the need to report foreign activities through documentation of other support, foreign components, and financial conflict of interest to prevent scientific, budgetary, or commitment overlap.
National Institutes of Health (NIH) – General Conflict of Interest Policy Information (2011 Revised Regulations)
- : Provides current information on conflicts of interest, including Frequently Asked Questions, Financial Conflict of Interest (FCOI) Web Tutorial, NIH Guide Notices, and Conflict of Interest, Confidentiality and Non Disclosure Rules for NIH Peer Reviewers.
Frequently Asked Questions: Implementing Federal Regulations 42 CFR 50 Subpart F, Grants and Cooperative Agreements (2011 Revised Regulations)
- : Compilation of answers to the most frequently asked questions on these regulations, including General Questions, Institution-Specific Questions, and Investigator-Specific Questions.
- : Overview of federal administrative requirements, cost principles and audit requirements applicable to NIH grants.
- : Provides policy information, invention reporting, NIH Guide Notices and contacts.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 21 CFR Part 54). Financial Disclosure by Clinical Investigators.
- : Regulations that outline certain financial disclosures of clinical investigators to minimize bias in clinical studies.
Department of Health and Human Services. Public Health Service. National Institutes of Health. "Objectivity in Research," Federal Register 60, 132 (1995): 35809-35819.
- : Final rule ensuring that the design, conduct or reporting of research funded under the Public Health Service will not be biased by any conflicting financial interest of those investigators responsible for the research.
National Science Foundation (NSF). "Investigator Financial Disclosure Policy," Federal Register 60, 132 (1995): 35820-35823.
- : Outlines technical changes to make this policy more consistent with the Department of Health and Human Services Final Rule on this subject.
National Science Foundation (NSF) Award and Administration Guide (NSF 14-1, February 2014) Chapter IV. Grantee Standards, A. Conflicts of Interest Policies.
- : Outlines the NSF policies on conflicts of interest for potential grantees.