NIH Guide Notice NOT-OD-19-109: Requirement for ORCID iDs for Individuals Supported by Research Training, Fellowship, Research Education, and Career Development Awards Beginning in FY 2020 (July 10, 2019)
- : By way of this Notice, NIH, AHRQ, and CDC announce that individuals supported by research training, fellowship, research education, and career development awards will be required to have ORCID iDs (Open Researcher and Contributor Identifiers) beginning in FY 2020.
- : Listing of NIH resources on Data Sharing, including the Final NIH Statement on Sharing Research Data (February 26, 2003), NIH Data Sharing Policy and Implementation Guidance, and NIH Data Sharing Workbook.
- : Provides guidance on implementing the NIH Data Sharing Policy.
- : Provides examples of how researchers across a variety of scientific disciplines have shared their data.
- : This Act makes the NIH Public Access policy permanent, ensuring public access to the published results of NIH funded research.
- : Includes an overview and resources of NIH policy for enhancing public access to archived publications from NIH-funded research.
- : Requires federal government agencies (i.e., NIH) to release certain documents and records to the general public.