Responsible Authorship Quick Guide, by Northern Illinois University.
- : Increases awareness of challenges that new authors may face when preparing research proposals or scientific articles - includes sample scenarios to identify common mistakes and to make decisions when faced with ethical challenges.
ORI: Introduction to the Responsible Conduct of Research – Chapter 9: Authorship and Publication, by NH Steneck, PhD.
- : Reviews the standards for reporting research results, accepted criteria for authorship and publication practices that should be avoided.
Responsible Conduct of Research: Responsible Authorship and Peer Review, by Columbia University.
- : Interactive, case-based approach that reviews: importance of responsible authorship; roles and responsibilities of authors, peer reviewers, and editors; dealing with controversies and conflicts; and identifying resources in publication and peer review.
Making the Right Moves: A Practical Guide to Scientific Management for Postdocs and New Faculty. Chapter 10: Getting Published and Increasing Your Visibility, by Burroughs Wellcome Fund and Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
- : Provides tips on planning for publication and some tricks of the trade for getting your work published.
Responsible Literature Searching, by Association of Academic Health Sciences Libraries.
- : Teaches the fundamentals of responsible literature searching for research.
Avoiding Plagiarism, Self-Plagiarism, and Other Questionable Writing Practices: A Guide to Ethical Writing, by Miguel Roig, St. John's University.
- : Assists in developing an awareness of ethical writing. Includes "26 Guidelines at a Glance".